Lf Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lf Alliance

LfAlliance Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid problem, pls read this officers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeptun

Xeptun

Raid problem, pls read this officers. Empty
PostSubject: Raid problem, pls read this officers.   Raid problem, pls read this officers. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:16 pm

Hi , do you think I could be in this guild with arms/fury and DPS because I'm not able to be so active with the raids ( I want to DPS on the raids at the sametime when I can PVP when i'm not raiding) because my brother and his guild is raiding TK and other raids and he has be active or he will be kicked or something.

// Kisses Xeptun Razz
Back to top Go down
Iasonas

Iasonas

PostSubject: Re: Raid problem, pls read this officers.   Raid problem, pls read this officers. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:23 am

Xeptun wrote:
Hi , do you think I could be in this guild with arms/fury and DPS because I'm not able to be so active with the raids ( I want to DPS on the raids at the sametime when I can PVP when i'm not raiding) because my brother and his guild is raiding TK and other raids and he has be active or he will be kicked or something.

// Kisses Xeptun Razz

damn i didnt understand shit... Well i got a picture of what trying to say, and i dont think that there is a prob in not being active as long as u let admin/raid officer/guild master... to know..and dps warr i think we have 2-3 if im not sure Smile) why not respeccing into tank Smile that would be grt plus i think that the guild needs some more tanks Smile
Back to top Go down
drdruid

PostSubject: Re: Raid problem, pls read this officers.   Raid problem, pls read this officers. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:34 pm

pvp-prot isent that bad eigher then you can both tank and pvp whatever you like, and big shieldslam crits ofc:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid problem, pls read this officers.   Raid problem, pls read this officers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid problem, pls read this officers.
Page 1 of 1